CHOQUEQUIRAO TREK 4 DAYS
DAY1: CUSCO-CACHORA-PLAYA ROSALINA
Pick up from your hotel (5.00 a.m.) to start the bus trip to the town of Cachora; On the way we will stop for a moment to appreciate the archaeological remains of Tarawasi from the bus, then continue to the Cunyac bridge between the departments of Cusco and Apurímac, then pass through the district of Curahuasi to finally reach Cachora (10: 00 am aprox.).
From this place we will start the hike along a path to the viewpoint of Capuliyoc (2800 masl) where we will have lunch. Then we will head for the town of Chiquisqa (1930 masl) here the path is descending, the scenery impressive and the climate very warm, during the descent we will be accompanied by the canyon Apurimac, at sunset we will arrive at our camp in Playa Rosalina. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: PLAYA ROSALINA – SANTA ROSA – CHOQUEQUIRAO
After breakfast (5:00 a.m.), we will continue our walk to Santa Rosa (2100 masl), this day our trek will be very hard, at noon we will reach the town of Maranpata, (3,800 m) place of our lunch. During the tour you can see the magnificent mountains from where we started our adventure, abundant vegetation. After lunch we will continue our journey to the archaeological complex of Choquequirao, to which we will arrive in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: CHOQUEQUIRAO – CHIQUISQA
Very early after breakfast (5:00 am) we will go to the magnificent ruins of Choquequirao which is an hour’s walk, during the tour we will appreciate the sunrise and visit, the sacred USNO, strategic place to take the best photos, the house Of the emperor, priest’s house, granaries, then we will go down to the flames sector, and at noon we will be finishing our visit in the sector of the terraces. At the indicated time we will start the return to Sunchupata, where we will have lunch. Then we will make a descent for two hours to the rosalina beach, an hour after our camp is in Chiquisqa. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: CHIQUISQA – CAPULIYOC – CUSCO
A good breakfast will be served in Chiquisqa (06:00 a.m.) after which, we return by the same road to Cachora ascending by approximately 2 hrs, until arriving at the passage of Capuliyoc, where we will have lunch, from here are two hours more until the locality Of Cachora which is a much milder hike to arrive at 12:00 pm. On the way we will see views of imposing snowy mountains and the impressive Apurimac canyon. We will arrive to Cusco at 15:00 pm.
• Pick up from your hotel
• Transportation to Cachora round trip
• Professional guide in English
• 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners)
• Tents, matras, sleeping bag
• First aid kit
• Horses for luggage and camping equipment
• Entrance to the archaeological complex
- Breakfast on the first day
- Last day dinner
IMPORTNAT THINGS YOU MUST BRING
- Light clothing (polos and shorts)
- Rain jacket and / or rain poncho
- Trekking shoes
- Personal objects
- Photographic camera
- Flashlight and batteries
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- Bottle of water for the 1st day
- Water purification tablets
- Extra money
- Toilet paper
- Original passport
- Trekking Staff
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances and arrange all the tour program.
- Payments by Paypal and VISA has a fee of 6 %, that is not cover by the travel agency.
- If you don’t appear in your Hotel teh day of your pick up for the trek or journey , will after 15 min considered as not show, it means you will miss all the travel package.
- The travel agency doesn’t have any responsability if you will lost your personal belongins along the trail or transportation, we suggest all teh time check your personal staff.
- The Payment of the balance must be done 48 hours in advace, in the travel office, will much better in cash (dollars or peruvian soles at the day rate).
- Any type of claim or incongruity, which is not in accordance with your reservation form please express it before the tour, during the briefing, so that we can give an immediate solution.
- If the passenger on the day of pickup is in a state of drunkenness, it will be considered a serious fault, and according to Peruvian laws, we will avoid taking you to travel, thus safeguarding your health and integrity. Therefore you will lose your journey.
- Passengers who claim theft of their belongings, only to request an amount of money from the embassy, will be placed at the disposal of the police inspectorate, and if it finds, the flagrante delicto, will be denounced and forced to pay a civil Equivalent amount of false theft.
- Please tell us your exactly adress and name of your hotel in Cusco, in order to avoid delays for the treks&tours.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 48 hours before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.