MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY TOUR
DAY 1: Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Cusco
Early in the morning we will pick up you at 4:30 am in Cusco, from your hotel. After we will take the bus to Ollantaytambo to catch the train at 6:40 am. Through a beautiful landscape of the Sacred Valley, along the Vilcanota River, we will arrive at 8:50 am to Aguas Calientes town.There is waiting for you our transfer, who will help you to catch the bus to Machu Picchu citadel, after 30 min, we will arrive to Machu Picchu, once there you will start your tour guiding at 10:00 am. You will visit Machu Picchu with a professional guide, in English or Spanish. The mystical serenity that emanates from these high walls and the mystery of the stones fit perfectly, inspires a deep respect for the builders of this monumental work, which have combined their art with the whims of a wild nature.
After the 2 hours tour guiding , you can explore more of this sacred place. At 14:00 pm you have to return to Aguas Calientes to take the train at 16:00 pm, after 2 hours you will reach Ollantaytambo train station; at your arrival our transfer will wait you, the you will came back to cusco by bus at 8:30 pm.
After the tour of Machu Picchu visit, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the mystical and harmonic energy of this sanctuary. You will also have the opportunity to climb to the top of Huayna Picchu, a place where you have the best view of Machu Picchu and where you can admire a tropical scenery along the Inca Trail or the Temple of the Moon, a sacred place dedicated worship the moon, seen as an important goddess during the Inca dynasty.
To climb the mountain Huayna Picchu, booking in advance is necessary. Therefore, if you are interested in this appeal, please let us know in advance. The extra cost is USD $ 20 .
The only possible schedule we recomend is from 10.00 to 11:00 am
The train departures might be some changes due to high or low season, giving us more or less options to book your train ticket.
INCLUDED IN THE TOUR:
- Transfer from your hotel
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Professional english speaker tour guide
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Aguas Calientes
- A small backpack
- Warn Jacket
- Rain jacket
- Mosquito repellent
- Photographic camera
- Some snacks like chocolate bars
- Original passport
- Original ISIC student card if a student
- Extra money in soles
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances and arrange all the tour program.
- Payments by Paypal and VISA has a fee of 6 %, that is not cover by the travel agency.
- If you don’t appear in your Hotel teh day of your pick up for the trek or journey , will after 15 min considered as not show, it means you will miss all the travel package.
- The travel agency doesn’t have any responsability if you will lost your personal belongins along the trail or transportation, we suggest all teh time check your personal staff.
- The Payment of the balance must be done 48 hours in advace, in the travel office, will much better in cash (dollars or peruvian soles at the day rate).
- Any type of claim or incongruity, which is not in accordance with your reservation form please express it before the tour, during the briefing, so that we can give an immediate solution.
- If the passenger on the day of pickup is in a state of drunkenness, it will be considered a serious fault, and according to Peruvian laws, we will avoid taking you to travel, thus safeguarding your health and integrity. Therefore you will lose your journey.
- Passengers who claim theft of their belongings, only to request an amount of money from the embassy, will be placed at the disposal of the police inspectorate, and if it finds, the flagrante delicto, will be denounced and forced to pay a civil Equivalent amount of false theft.
- Please tell us your exactly adress and name of your hotel in Cusco, in order to avoid delays for the treks&tours.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 48 hours before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.