MANU RAINFOREST 4 DAYS
DAY 1: CUSCO (3,350 M) – AJANACU PASS- (3,650 M) – CLOUD FOREST (1,700 M)
We leave Cusco early in the morning in one of our vehicles. We will pass through interesting valleys and picturesque communities. We will visit pre Incan tombs and then we will stop in Paucartambo, a beautiful colonial town. Here we will visit a very interesting museum. We will have a packed lunch en route. We continue to the cloud forest, an area rich with endemic species like the Spectacled Bear, the Cock of The Rock, a variety of orchids, bromeliads and ferns etc. Take in the beautiful nature as we make our way to San Pedro Lodge where we will spend our first night in our comfortable accommodation.
DAY 2: CLOUD FOREST – AMAZON LODGE (400 M)
Very early we will go in search of the Cock of the Rock, the National bird of Peru, that has a very unique courtship dance. After breakfast we will continue to the small town of Pilcopata, then to the Port of Atalaya, which is located on the shores of the Madre de Dios River (700 m). Here we will take a boat to our Private Reserve . From the boat we will be able to see an enormous diversity of bird species such as Herons, vultures and cormorants etc. We will walk along the interesting trails that are in the transistion zone between high and low jungle and your guide will point out and explain the interesting diversity of wild life that surrounds you. We will have the chance for a night walk to catch a glimpse of insects and amphibians. We overnight in our Lodge.
DAY 3: AMAZON LODGE- MACHU WASI LAKE – RAINFOREST WALK
During the morning walk, the guide will point out and explain the interesting variety of wildlife around you. We board our boat to cross the river and follow a trail for 30 minutes and observe the interesting flora such as the sensitive plants, heliconias, fruit, etc. We walk until we reach lake Machu wasi where we paddle rafts to observe the birds like the primitive Hoatzin, alligators, monkeys and capybaras with luck. We will have a night walk around our lodge to catch a glimpse of a variety of insects and amphibians.
DAY 4: AMAZON LODGE – BACK TO CUSCO
Very early we board our boat and make our way to Collpa, a clay wall by the river where a variety of parrots such as the blue headed parrot, the White eyed parakeet, possibly the Maracana Macaw and others come every morning to subsitute their diet with minerals and salts. After this activity we return to the Lodge for breakfast. After we pack up and take our boat back to Atalaya Port, where our vehicle will be waiting to take us back to Cusco. We have lunch en route to Cusco and arrive early evening.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Land transportation
- River transportation,
- 01 night in our San Pedro Lodge,
- 02 nights in our Amazon Lodge,
- 03 Lunch, 03 Dinner, 03 breakfast (vegetarian option avail)
- Bilingual specialized guide,
- First aid kit,
- Luggage storage
- First breakfast,
- water for the first day,
- soft drinks,
- alcoholic drinks,
- last dinner
- Towel for the entire trip
- Personal hygiene supplies & medicines for 3 days
- Shoes for walking/hiking) sandals
- Headlamp or torch
- Hat, sunglasses and sun block
- Insect repellent (recommend 80% DEET),
- Waterproof gear, t-shirt with long sleeves, long pants, swimming gear/bathers
- Warm clothing in case of cold weather
- Binoculars, Camera
- Back pack, day pack, plastic bags
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances and arrange all the tour program.
- Payments by Paypal and VISA has a fee of 6 %, that is not cover by the travel agency.
- If you don’t appear in your Hotel teh day of your pick up for the trek or journey , will after 15 min considered as not show, it means you will miss all the travel package.
- The travel agency doesn’t have any responsability if you will lost your personal belongins along the trail or transportation, we suggest all teh time check your personal staff.
- The Payment of the balance must be done 48 hours in advace, in the travel office, will much better in cash (dollars or peruvian soles at the day rate).
- Any type of claim or incongruity, which is not in accordance with your reservation form please express it before the tour, during the briefing, so that we can give an immediate solution.
- If the passenger on the day of pickup is in a state of drunkenness, it will be considered a serious fault, and according to Peruvian laws, we will avoid taking you to travel, thus safeguarding your health and integrity. Therefore you will lose your journey.
- Passengers who claim theft of their belongings, only to request an amount of money from the embassy, will be placed at the disposal of the police inspectorate, and if it finds, the flagrante delicto, will be denounced and forced to pay a civil Equivalent amount of false theft.
- Please tell us your exactly adress and name of your hotel in Cusco, in order to avoid delays for the treks&tours.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 48 hours before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.