SACRED INCA TRAIL 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1: CUSCO – HUAYOCCARI – YANACOCHA
We will pick you up at 5:00 am from your hotel, this day we will visit the beautiful landscapes of the sacred valley, we will also enter the market of Pisac to enjoy the typical bread ovens, and from there we will go to the town of URCO, where Visit the agricultural platforms and temples of water worship, after the visit we will have lunch in Huayoccari in the Sacred Valley. Here we meet the porters and start our hike up the hill towards Yanacocha, it takes about 3 and a half hours. During the walk we can see hummingbirds, ducks, gallaretas, eagles, condors, hawks, also walks through its typical Polylepis forest, which are the highest forests in the world. We arrive at the lagoon Yanacocha and spend the night in tents in the vicinity of it.
DAY 2: YANACOCHA – YUCAY – OLLANTAYTAMBO
After breakfast we walk about 45 minutes to a viewpoint from which we can enjoy the view of the Sacred Valley. We can also see the mountains of Chicon, Pitusiray, Sawasiray, Veronica, Ausangate. After a short rest we begin the descent to the town of Yucay. On the way we can also see the Urubamba valley. At around noon we will have lunch in the town of San Juan, and after that it is lowered to the town of YUCAY. Our bus waits for us and will take us to Ollantaytambo old Inca city that still maintains its streets, squares and temples, that in 500 years has not changed, after two hours of guiding, we will go to dinner and sleep in a very comfortable hotel.
DAY 3: CHACHABAMBA-WIÑAYHUAYNA-PUERTA DEL SOL-AGUAS CALIENTES
The adventure continues, we will get up at 5.00 am for breakfast, and travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Km 104, Chachabamba sector; Here we must go down to cross the river Vilcanota. At 8:00 am we will pass the tourist control, to start the trekking in the cloud forest for 6 hours. The first archaeological rest to explore is Chachabamba, which is dedicated to Mother Earth or Pachamama. From here you will start an ascent along the Inca trail to the Wiñayhuayna area. During the journey you will be able to enjoy beautiful orchids, views of the Vilcanota river, Verónica mountain. After a tour of the ruins of Wiñayhuayna, we will continue trekking to the door of the sun, from where it is possible to see the wonder of the Machu Picchu world. At dusk we will descend to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night in a hotel and have dinner.
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU-RETURN TO CUSCO
We left our hotel at 4:30 am, after breakfast and took the bus to Machu Picchu (30 minutes), to enjoy the unforgettable view with the rising sun on the site. Then we will do the check in of the tickets and passport. We will have 2 hours guided tour, our guide explains how was life in the citadel, cults and ceremonies made by the Incas in many temples and shrines. After 2 guided hours you can enjoy the magic of Machu Picchu on your own. If you have a reservation for any mountain, you can do so until 13:00 pm. In the afternoon you will return to Aguas Calientes, so you can have lunch and take your train at 14:30 pm, which goes to Ollantaytambo. Once you reach the train station in Ollantaytambo, at the train station you will pick up our transport, to bring you back to the square of Cusco.
- Transportation Cusco-Huayoccari
- Transportation Yucay-Ollantaytambo
- Camping tent
- Sleeping mats
- 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Sacred Valley
- Entry ticket to Inca Trail
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Km 104
- Aguas Calientes Train Ticket – Ollantaytambo
- 1 night hotel in Ollantaytambo
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- First aid kit
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Extra drinks such as coffee, beer, pisco sour
- Mountain Huaynapicchu
- Personal Porter
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking poles
- The original passport
- For students: ISIC card
- Hiking Shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and Gloves
- 2-4 t-shirts
- 2 pants (1 for hiking, 1 sleeping)
- Long Underwear sleeping / thermal underwear
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hat or cap
- Insect repellent
- Water tablets and / or water purification
- Toiletries / toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Camera and batteries
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Peruvian Money in cash ( 400 Soles recomed)
- The warranty amount is not refundable , is used to buy the ticket entrances.
- ECO PATH TREK will not refund if the participant decides to cancel 3 months before the departure day or during the trip.
- Whether ECO PATH TREK does not confirm your booking, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Participants must declare if he / she has disease or medical condition and must bring his / her own medication.
- All participants must bring their original passport and, if applicable, your original ISIC student card , with valid expiration date.
- All clients must have their personal travel insurance his/her insurance must cover, accident, medical expenses, loss of effects and all other costs incurred due to the loss, damage or injury that occurs to the client. the travel agency shall not be liable for causing an accident or loss of personal belongings of the client.
- In the event of force majeure that occurs as the inability of the Program or a hike through exceptional or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ECO PATH TREK as Operation: conditions to operate extreme weather conditions, landslides, strikes or place them on risk, the sudden inaccessibility of route, etc. Are not allowed. Eco Path Trek propose practical solutions to want to run that program within the deadlines, or if it is not possible, then to propose an alternative program. If the alternative program chosen by the customer is less than the originally booked the customer is entitled to a refund of the price difference.